SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
- This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Information on the Property. Information on location, occupancy rates, length of stay is as per the information on the listing.
- Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and/or the indicated number of individuals. No other individuals are allowed for overnight stays unless agreed upon. We reserve the right to charge RM50 per night for additional guests.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3pm on the Check-in Date as indicated on the booking confirmation and ends at 11am on the “Checkout Date.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Rental Rate and Fees
- Rental rates and deposits are due upon booking. A refund of 50% is provided if cancellation is done before 7 days prior to arrival. 100% of the rental rate will be forfeited if cancellation is done 7 days leading up to arrival. Tourism tax and deposits will be refundable.
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- Payment: Payment should be done via the website using credit cards or Paypal. Bookings are only confirmed once payment is received.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment/ house and must be done in the designated areas only. Smoking in the house incurs a maximum RM500 cleaning fee.
- Tourism tax of RM10 per night is chargeable for tourists. Please note that a Malaysian IC is required for exemption of this tax.
- Strictly no parties unless otherwise agreed upon.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit as agreed on the listing page.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 8:00am
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- PETS are not allowed
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located usually located near the lift area.
- The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to RM500.